Welcome to YogaFantasy in the Eifel Forest in Adenau.
Would you like to practice yoga in the middle of nature with the sound of wildlife all around? Would you like to refresh your body, mind and spirit so you feel healthy, fit and calm? If yes, then join our yoga sessions in the forest.
WHEN: from 4.6.2019 AT 19:00 – 20:15
WHERE: the meeting point is – Wanderparkplatz Näsbach AT 19:00
Please come ON TIME AT 19:00 OR (10-25 minutes before we start).
- DROP IN WITH REGISTRATION: €13
- DROP IN WITHOUT REGISTRATION €15
WHAT TIME: 19:00 – 20:15
DURATION: Yoga 60. Minutes + Walk around 15. Minutes
Forest Flow Yoga
This soothing, gentle class starts with sun salutations to greet the sunset and focuses on an exploration of basic yoga poses and how to connect them by paying attention to your breathing, alignment and mindfulness. The classes will also include some basic pranayama (breathing techniques) and chanting.
- Book or cancel your class at minimum 90 minutes before we begin. (You can WhatsApp me, email me or call me). Remember that we have a maximum capacity. So make sure you are on the list.
- Please arrive 10-25 minutes before the class starts.
- Wear comfortable clothes for yoga exercise.
- Bring your own yoga mat or if you don’t have one you can rent one from me for € 2
- If you don’t speak German, The class can be taken in English.
Do you want to know more? Ask me any questions via email, WhatsApp or you can just call me.
I’m looking forward to seeing you! Namaste, Martina